IHOP® Partners With The Elf on the Shelf® to Create a Magical Limited Time Menu, Available at Restaurants Nationwide
Scout Elves Take over the
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191104005041/en/
IHOP has announced a new limited-time menu in partnership with The Elf on the Shelf®, which features holiday-inspired items like Jolly Cakes, Oh What Funnel Cakes and more. (Photo: Business Wire)
To help keep a close watch on who’s being nice, every IHOP restaurant has adopted its own Scout Elf™. Guests are encouraged to try and spot the Scout Elf in different hiding spots every day, watching closely for any shenanigans the elf creates in the restaurant. Parents are also getting a special treat this holiday season; kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of one adult entrée every day from
The Elf on the Shelf menu is available now through
- Jolly Cakes: Four fluffy green pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles that resemble elf-sized ornaments. Also available as a side.
- Oh What Funnel Cakes: Two golden, crispy funnel cakes, lightly dusted with powdered sugar and topped with glazed strawberries, whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles.
- Holiday Ham & Sausage Omelette: A fluffy omelette loaded with diced ham & sausage, fire roasted peppers & onions, hash browns and Jack & Cheddar cheese, then topped with more diced ham & sausage, Cheddar cheese and White Cheddar cheese sauce. Served with three pancakes or a choice of side.
- Merry Marshmallow Hot Chocolate: Rich hot chocolate flavored with toasted marshmallow syrup and topped with whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles.
- Little Elves Combo: Choice of 1 Jolly Cake topped with cream cheese icing, whipped topping and sprinkles or 1 Oh What Funnel Cake topped with powdered sugar, whipped topping and sprinkles with 1 scrambled egg, 1 bacon strip and 1 pork sausage link.
“We’re so excited to ring in the holidays by announcing a partnership between IHOP and The Elf on the Shelf, two beloved, family brands,” said
A significant part of The Elf on the Shelf tradition is the Welcome Back Breakfast, the moment every year when each family’s Scout Elf returns home for the holidays. This year, IHOP invites guests across the country to join in the world’s largest Welcome Back Breakfast event ever, hosted in honor of IHOP’s special holiday guests – the Scout Elves. The breakfast celebration will kick off #ScoutElfReturnWeek; starting on
“Our restaurants are going all out in welcoming back the elves who now call IHOP home,” Gmelich continued. “We’re hosting the world’s biggest Welcome Back Breakfast celebration throughout the holiday season and showing off the elves’ ingenious recipes, like green Jolly Cakes with cream cheese icing and sparkly ornament sprinkles, golden Oh What Funnel Cakes, a loaded Ham & Sausage Omelette and more.”
“The Scout Elves are excited to bring a little piece of Mrs. Claus’ kitchen to the human world,” said
To view The Elf on the Shelf ad campaign, click here.
The Elf on the Shelf menu is available at IHOP restaurants nationwide from
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For over 61 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, including Ultimate Steakburgers. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of
About The Elf on the Shelf®
The Elf on the Shelf®, created by
+ 1 212-546-8510